If you or someone in your household suffers from allergies, asthma or seems to get sick frequently, we may be able to help!
Allergies, asthma, viruses and frequent colds can make life miserable for you or your loved ones! You may have tried pills, sprays and visits to the doctor. But one area you may have overlooked is your furnace ducts.
Furnace ducts can be a perfect hiding place for allergens like pet dander as well as dust mites, germs, bacteria, pollen, viruses and decaying organic matter that may aggravate illness and allergies!
But you can protect your family by having your ducts cleaned and sanitized.
Your home, like most today, is airtight and energy-efficient. This traps pollutants and contaminates inside, lowering the quality of the air we breathe. Indoor air can be 2-3 times more polluted than outdoor air. House dust, which is circulated by your furnace ducts, may contain bacteria, pollen, skin flakes, decaying organic matter, fungi, hair, dust mites, viruses, textile fibers, residue from chemicals and many other contaminants.
Since most people spend up to 90% of their time indoors, you can see how important air quality is to your health and the health of your family.
How does it work?
1. First our friendly technician will remove your register covers and carefully clean them to remove cooking oil and nicotine films, and other substances that collect dust.
2. Next we deep clean the furnace blower, return air supply (where applicable). An auto-mist foggier will be used to decontaminate the interior surfaces.
3. Our powerful brushes and vacuum system are next used to remove contaminants that circulate through the air duct system.
4. We will sanitize and deodorize your air ducts and vents with an environmentally safe sanitizer commonly used in hospitals and nursing homes, leaving behind a fresh scent.
5. Finally register covers and furnace filters are reinstalled. At this point you will also have the option of purchasing a lifetime, high efficiency furnace filter to improve your indoor air quality and give you a healthier home.
It's quick, efficient, and beneficial. You can’t go wrong. Call today to schedule your duct cleaning.
*up to 10 vent openings
($20.00 each additional opening)
*Our Services Include Everything That Others Charge Extra For; Deep cleaning
of furnace heating and cooling returns, air ducts and vents, sanitizing and deodorizing.