We use ALL NATURAL cleaning solutions because we know that you have loved ones in your home that you're looking out for. Combined with our truck mount deep steam extraction you know that your getting the deepest and safest cleaning available.
- · Our fully trained and friendly technicians follow all major carpet manufacturers' recommendations and warranty requirements, including those for stain-resistant carpeting.
- · You can trust that Superior Carpet Cleaners will pay special attention to spots, heavy traffic areas, pet stains and odor - all while using the treatment options that are best suited for your carpet.
- · At Superior Carpet Cleaners we use the industry's most advanced truck-mounted carpet cleaning system, which will remove ground-in soil and revive your carpet's appearance.
- · Additional services such as Deodorizer and our Carpet Protector stain-resistant protective coating are also available.
And remember, all of our services are backed by our satisfaction guarantee!
What to do Before We Arrive
We strive to provide exceptional customer service. Please help us by preparing in the following ways:
- · If you know the nature of any spots, inform the technician so that we can maximize our pre-spotting efforts.
- · Although we will move and return all furniture (with the exception of pianos, china cabinets, multimedia equipment, and aquariums) to its original position. We ask that you move all breakables from the cleaning area.
- · Typical carpet drying time is 6-8 hours. During this time it may be a good idea to keep street shoes that can soil the carpet off the area.
- · Please refrain from rearranging any furniture for at least 48 hours after cleaning to minimize the incidence of carpet varnish stains.
- · Our cleaning process is safe for any properly installed carpet. If you are aware of any installation problems, make us aware of these problems so that we may take extra precautions.